WHAT IS COPIACBD LIP BALM 100MG
Cracked lips can steal your smile. A proper lip balm keeps your lips hydrating, tender, and soft. The CBD lip balm from Copia is the one-stop solution for your delicate lips by protecting them against adverse weather conditions like sun, cold or harsh temperatures. The natural ingredients like soybean oil, beeswax, or cocoa seed butter make the lip skin smoother and nourish. The CBD isolate from the hemp plant used is the purest form of CBD that has anti-bacterial, anti-oxidant, and anti-inflammatory properties.
The CBD prevents lips from chapping and drying. CopiaCBD lip balm is available in 100 mg in a 0.5-ounce tin. The lip balm can be applied to the lips anywhere and everywhere, and it relieves dry lips by locking moisture to help you smile to the fullest. You can fall in love with the Tahitian Vanilla flavor in the lip balm, and the CBD extract provides healthy lips. Copia's CBD lip balm is handy to use and easy to carry.
How to use CBD LIP BALM:
Apply the lip balm on your lips as much as you need. The balm can be used throughout the day. This soothes your lips, along with providing moisture and protecting the lips. Before applying the balm on the lips, clean your finger properly to resist dust and dirt from the lips.
A Few Benefits You Shall Experience
CBD balm has a wide range of benefits that lead to the American to enjoy the perks of the CBD isolate variant in topical applications. Let us make a list that makes CBD lip balms shine bright among conventional balms.
• Dry lips are painful and associated with inflammation. CBD lip balms from Copia are meant to provide relief from pain and inflammation from dry lips besides giving a smooth and shiny effect on the delicate lips.
• The healing properties of the CBD lip balms can do wonders on lips that are severely chapped only after a few applications. The conventional lip balms without CBD extract are doubtful in succeeding in this achievement.
• The vitamins A, C, and E present in CBD that are found in the lip balm helps in restricting the aging process along with healthier and glowing lips.
• The balm is packed with hydrating, soothing, and moisturizing organic oils to keep your lips soft and silky smooth all day long.
• Most of the ingredients used in the lip balm possess some weird taste or smell. However, Copia's CBD lip balm is enriched with the Tahitian Vanilla flavor that smells and tastes good besides constantly hydrating and moisturizing the lips.
• Some users also believe that the balm can act as a healing agent on superficial cuts. However, this balm is not recommended on open wounds.
This product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.This balm is for external use only and not for oral consumption. Keep out of reach of children.